Thursday, June 6, 2013

My Mothers Day gifts are always great.


 This year they were even better.
I got the usual well loved handmade cards and trinkets.
 I also got to paint the kitchen any color I felt like.
 Even the work of painting the whole kitchen by myself over several days was worth it.
I should have done it the week we moved in!
Yes it is the same color as the last kitchen and the color of the downstairs*shudder*bathroom but its so lovely to me I just couldnt help myself.
I will likely paint each and every kitchen this same color each time I move.
Its like having a summer sky light on the walls.
 It just makes me happy.

So where was D. while I was moving the appliances and painting everything, you ask?
Adobe Max Creativity Conference in LA.
I honestly think he went just to see the Black Keys perform.
He has returned an even more creative version of himself.
Never will there be a lack of creativity around here!





 Black Keys. Yay.
 Kitchen before



 Kitchen after
 Another kitchen view before
Similar view after

No comments: